Our approach to Holistic Development is young people driven, where all learners particularly the vulnerable are proactively educated on how to stay safe at all times, how to behave and how to learn
Learners are protected from harm in all aspects of safeguarding, school systems, procedures and environments.
Our approach to Preparation for Life expects all learners to develop the confidence, skills, abilities, values and character to contribute to the local community, society and the economy positively.
Learners are expected to access and are prepared for high quality routes of further study, training and careers of today and the future.
To achieve the broader development of our young people, Learners are taught to, supported to, and expected to:
- Be confident in their identity and faith
- Maintain the ethos HEART values (Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect & Teamwork) in everything they do at Madani, in preparation for life and beyond (Akhirah)
- Develop spiritually as God conscious, compassionate human beings reflective of the ethos
- Enhance their spiritual, moral, social, and cultural development
- Access extra-curricular opportunities developing and stretching their talents and interests
- Commit to regular volunteering, charitable work and contributing to wider society
- Remain physically and mentally healthy – and happy!
- Develop their oracy and communication skills to engage with others
- Develop their understanding of the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, mutual respect, and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs
- Show respect for all people, of every background
- Engage with careers guidance, work experience for future success in education, employment, or training.